Foster Keencut Verdi Twin Power Saw and Pneumatic Blade Vertical 4 Inch Cutter (88201)
Foster Keencut VERDI TWIN 4' Vertical Cutter- 2 in 1 Power Saw and Pneumatic Blade Cutter- 82001
You get Two Cutters in One; Power Saw and Pneumatic Blade Cutter.Seamless splices. Crisp cuts. Perfectly matched panels. Square edges. You are dealing with oversized, time-sensitive and detail-oriented projects. What"s more, you need to ensure mass production quantities at precision standards for your top-shelf customers. The Verdi Twin Cutter can help rright down to the last detail.Delivering perfect cuts every time, this machine will pay for itself almost immediately.
The only of its kind with two multi-substrate cutters in one, the Verdi Twin acts as a power saw and as a pneumatic utility blade cutter. No adjustments, no replacements, no tools needed. Best of all, training and installation are included.
The new Verdi Twin Vertical Cutter cuts up to 10' Aluminum Composite, Acrylics, MDF, Wood, Corrugated Plastic, Foamboard, Cardboard and much more! Cutting up to 7/8" (22mm) thick substrates, the Verdi Twin acts as a power saw and as a pneumatic utility blade cutter. No adjustments, no replacements, no tools needed. Best of all, training and installation are included.
Save Time. Increase Productivity. Save Money. The Verdi Twin's state-of-the-art features were designed for timesaving efficiency, allowing operators to do more, and do it with perfection every time:
- Multi-roller design eliminates the awkwardness associated with handling large panels and prohibits smaller panels from slipping into roller gaps.
- Belt-driven mechanism results in speed: cut panels of up to 10' in seconds.
- Saw blade automatically returns to the upper position after a cut. No need for manual adjustments.
- Dual saw and pneumatic cutting system requires no cutting head changes between materials. Just push the button and cut.
- 7/8" (22mm) cutting depth allows for the cutting of multiple boards at once.
- Versatile design means no cutting limitations - on sheets of 5' x 10' or 2 x 3 meters, the Verdi Twin can cut either the 10' or 3 meter side.
- The Verdi Twin engine, mounted with linear bearings, eliminates the vibrations and movements associated with standard screw-drive saw cutters. The end result: superior, accurate and clean cuts- especially with aluminum composites, and even acrylic.
Verdi Twin's cutting-edge design is the solution, helping you achieve the perfect cut the first time, every time. Perfectly executed projects produce not only happy customers, but also:
- Repeat Customers
- Greater profitability
- Higher product quality
- Higher profit margins
- 10 Utility Blades
- Saw Blade
- Wall Mount Kit
- 1 year warranty on all parts (excludes blades)
- 2 hp Dust Collector
- Installation and training included with Foster Keencut Certified Dealers
|The Saw Blade||Pneumatic Blade Cutter|
|3 mm Aluminum||Gatorboard|
|10 mm Aluminum Composite||Honey Comb Board|
Outstanding features of the Verdi Twin Vertical Cutter:
- 2 hp Dust Collector included with the Verdi Twin Vertical Cutter
- Minimal Dust production resulting from backside blade cover.
- Requires 230 V.
- Optional accessory for the Verdi Basic Vertical Cutter.
- The saw blade cuts rigid panels up to 7/8" (22mm) thick.
- See-through Safety Blade Guard.
- Adjustable Limit Switch
- Stops the cutting head at the desired length of the cut.
- A time-saver for shorter board production runs.
- Production Work Stops on the squaring arm increase accuracy of repeat cutting.
- Laser Engraved Scales, also on the squaring arm, provide accurate and long lasting measurements.
- Small rollers provide greater support of large and small materials, eliminating awkward handling, and ensuring accurate cuts.
- Powerful 1.5 hp industrial engine creates minimal noise, even when cutting through 7/8" (22mm) materials.
- Mounted with linear bearings.
- The engine, mounted with linear bearings, eliminates the vibrations and movements associated with standard screw-drive saw cutters. The end result: superior accurate and clean cuts - especially with aluminum composites and even acrylic.
- Simple-to-use, push-button saw blade controls (includes variable speed regulator).
- Joystick controls up-and-down motion of knife blade.
- Pneumatic-controlled clamping bar secures material during cutting. Can also position materials at an angle for trimming if image is not perfectly square.
- Verdi Twin requires customer-supplied air compressor.
- Pneumatic system allows for automated pressure.
- Optional Arm Extension.
- 1m extended measuring arm for either cutting area.
- Optional Laser beam aligned with one or both cutting areas.
- Light Color: Red
- Line Length: 3.5 meters
- The professional laser keeps the light during the whole cutting path.
|Utility Blade Operation||Pneumatic|
|Saw Speed Control>||No|
|Saw Blade||250 x 30mm/ 80 teeth|
|MAX Cut Length||122cm / 4' / 48"|
|MAX Cut Thickness||7/8"|
|Engine Power||1.5 H.P.|
|Engine Speed||2700 RPM|
|Saw Voltage||230V / 9 Amps|
|Dust Collector Voltage||230V/ 8 Amps|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||83.5 x 98.5 x 20 INCHES|
|Shipping Weight||536 Lbs. / 243Kgs.|
| Shipping Dimensions Box A|
|103 x 25 x 28 INCHES|
| Shipping Dimensions Box B|
|64 x 63 x 5 INCHES|
| Shipping Dimensions Box C|
|23 x 23 x 36 INCHES|
|Manufacturer Part #:||82001|