ERC MBCX1 One Pocket Mixed Bill Counter and Currency Discriminator
ERC MBC1 One Pocket Mixed Bill Counter and Currency Discriminator
The ERC MBCX1 Mixed Bill Counter and Currency Discriminator both counts and gives the monetary value of unsorted bank notes.
Start off with placing the unsorted banknotes in the hopper of this single pocket money counter and you will receive a precise piece count of the bills run through the currency counter together with ab aggregate monetary total. In the past this bill counter capability was only available and affordable for banks and casinos. To scan and recognize banknotes of different denominations, the ERC Mixed Bill counter and Currency Discriminator utilizes the technologies of spectrum analysis, magnetic distribution and infrared distribution. FEATURES
- Currency: U.S. Dollars
- Counterfeit modes: Ultraviolet (UV), Magnetic Sensors (MG), and InfraRed (IR)
- Preset and manual batch settings
- Tallies of bills counted (how many banknote of each denomination)
- Speed: 500-1100notes/min
- Feeder capacity: 200notes
- Stacker /receiver capacity: 300notes
- Power supply: 110v (+/-10%) 60 hz
- Warranty: 1 year warranty -parts and labor
- Shipping Information: Shipping Dimensions: 16 x14x14. Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
|Manufacturer Part #:|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||9.00in. x 11.00in. x 9.00in.|