Preferred Pack PP1519EC (Stainless Steel) Combo L Bar & Shrink Tunnel Systems
Preferred Pack Model PP1519EC (Stainless Steel) series of Combo L Bar Sealers and Shrink Tunnels offer production rates of 8 to 12 packages per minute. Built on a unitized frame and only 76" in length, these units are compact and easy to move allowing it to be placed where ever it's needed in the shop. The PP-1519EC heat tunnel features a 360-degree, fully re-circulating airflow along with an adjustable loading tray and height-adjustable heavy-duty seal head with stainless steel film clamps.
Available in three models:
- Model PP1519EC is the base unit
- Model PP1519ECM adds the magnet hold down feature to the sealing bar
- Model PP1519ECMC adds both the magnet hold down to the sealing bar and a powered discharge conveyor that moves packages out of the sealing area into the heat tunnel.
The PP1519ECM & PP1519ECMC includes powerful magnetic seal arm hold-down that ensures even pressure for perfect seals. While allowing the operator to pick up the next package and be ready to load when the seal bar raises after the hold down releases. The added feature of the variable-speed power take-away conveyor with Teflon belt and live rollers to the PP1519ECMC enables even faster, trouble-free tunnel processing. This feature will move the package out of the sealing area and into the heat tunnel.
The PP1519EC series shrink system comes standard as a 110 volt system but they can be upgraded to an optional 220 volt system. Add the optional 180 degree curved gravity conveyor with the 24" staright section to create a finished packaging station
L Sealer Features Include:
- Micro Knife Technology - No seal wires to replace; will seal all Polyolefin films with no smoke or residue.
- Single piece blade with round corner reduces dog ears
- Large 15 W x 19 L Inch seal area
- Easy load film cradle - will handle 20 inch wide roll
- Perforating pin wheel hole punch, allows for air to escape from seal package
- The adjustable film loading tray, positions the loading area in the perfect location based on the package size being sealed.
- An impulse light provides a signal for the operator for the end of seal cycle.
- Independent seal and pulse timers
- Heavy Duty stainless steel film clamps
- Production rates of 8 to 12 packages per minute, depending on package length, film thickness, and operator.
Additional feature on upgraded units:
- The PP1519ECM and PP1519ECMC models includes magnetic hold down which automatically applies seal pressure and releases seal bar when cycle is complete.
- The PP1519ECMC model has an adjustable powered discharge conveyor that automatically transfers product into shrink tunnel after seal cycle is complete. Transition rollers to help transfer small items from sealer into shrink tunnel. It also has a crank handle to adjust power discharge conveyor up or down to center the seal in the center of the package.
Heat Tunnel Features:
- Heavy duty live roller rod conveyor with Hi-Density roller spacing to transfer smaller objects
- Anti-Jam safety feature in tunnel
- 2,200 watt heaters
- Fully re-circulating air chamber
- 2,000 RPM blower motor
- AC variable speed conveyor
- Digital Tunnel temperature control 0 to 400 degrees
- On/Off power switch
- Separate Heater switch
- Automatic cool down with shut off
- Locking Casters
- 8 ft heavy duty power cord.
- Electrical: 110 Volt, 1 Phase, 20 Amp / Optional 220 Volt, 1 phase, 10 amp
- Shipping Weight: 460 Lbs
- Machine Dimensions: 76 L x 26 W x 50 H Inch
- 110 Volt, 1 Phase, 20 Amp (Standard)
- 220 Volt, 1 phase, 10 amp
Note: 110V unit includes 20 amp plug on cord, 220V unit does not include a plug
|Manufacturer Part #:||PP1519EC|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||76.00in. x 26.00in. x 50.00in.|
Price You Pay: $275.00
Price You Pay: $310.00
Price You Pay: $48.00