Bag Sealers | Preferred Pack T-1000 High-Speed Poly Bagger
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is Excel's "top-of-the-line bagger" and it is also their best-selling machine!
Designed for long or short runs, the T-1000 has the capability of cycling over 100 bags per minute - faster than any operator could manually feed. The T-1000 is also fast enough to keep up with automatic in-feed equipment including vibratory bowl counters, scales and in-feed conveyors. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is also designed to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection mold machines, blister machines and other continuous feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging.
- Reduce your packaging costs with high speeds, versatility, reliability and simplicity.
- Thermal transfer printer can be connected to this unit.
- Pass through height 4.75”
- High Speeds: Indexes, opens, seals, and tears off bags at high rates over 100 cycles per minute.
- Versatility: Bags virtually any product including fasteners, hardware, injection molded parts, kits, crafts, foods, medical devices and more. Runs bags produced from LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, Foil, Polypropylene, Tyvek and various barrier films. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is ideal for short runs where product, bag size or print changes are performed in minutes.
- Reliability: Crafted from the highest quality components and materials, this bagger is built to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. Machined side frames are assembled on a milled table for perfect roller alignment. From its "off-the-shelf" components, cast inner frame and sturdy mounts with casters, we guarantee long life, continual use and minimal maintenance.
- Simplicity: A "user-friendly" touch screen/pop-up window program allows the operator to setup bag options and auxiliary equipment, save the settings in memory, and recall job settings for repeat runs. Manual operation is as simple as inserting the product and pressing a foot switch.
Standard Features Include:
- "User-Friendly" Touch Screen Interface Panel: Change settings "on the fly, turn on counters or other options, control machine speed, or other auxiliary equipment. Programmable for up to thirty settings. Quickly position the operator panel wherever you desire with a long arm extension and ball joint mounting bracket.
- Patented "Teflon Shield" moves Teflon away from heater bar, except when sealing, for extended Teflon life up to 10 times the life of standard sealers.
- Uses Advanced Poly-Bags (pre-opened bags on rolls, manufactured by Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.) with sizes ranging from 2" x 3" to 14" x 30" and thickness from 1 mil to 5 mil. T-1000 "Wide" uses bags ranging from 4" x 6" to 18" x 36".
- Designed with a small footprint and equipped rugged casters, the T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is designed for easy movement to various production cells throughout your plant.
- The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is crafted from the highest quality components and materials to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. We guarantee long life with minimal maintenance (one year parts warranty).
- Energy Conservation & Component Saver provides for extended component life. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger is programmed to turn off components when not in use including the touch screen, motor, air and heater bar.
Four internal counters are standard:
- 1) Preset Counter - the bagger stops when the predetermined count has been reached.
- 2) Totaling Counter - reset this counter at the beginning of each shift or day to record packaging production over a period of time.
- 3) Continuous Strip Counter - set the number of bags (not separated at the perforation) to feed in a continuous strip.
- 4) Maintenance Counter - total machine cycle counter for preventative maintenance/component inspection intervals.
- Anti-Jam Device - Detects obstructions in the seal area, automatically reverses the pressure bar and stops the cycle operation.
- Technical assistance screens provide access to INPUT/OUTPUT IO without removing covers.
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens indicate operation messages as well as fault conditions.
- Weight: 275lbs
- Dimensions: 37" W x 42" D
- Memory: 32 Job Saves
- Load Height: 30" - 41"
- Cycle Rate: 100 Bags Per Minute
- Seal Bar: 15" Wide Bronze
- Bag Size Minimum: 2' x 3"
- Bag Size Maximum: 14" x 30
- Product Pass Through: 4.75" (up to 8")
- Electric: 110/220V, 60/50Hz
- FLC: 10 amps
- Air: 1.5 cfm / 80 psi
- Parts Warranty: 1 year
Preferred Pack T-1000 High-Speed Poly Bagger
|Manufacturer Part #:|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||37.00in. x 42.00in. x 21.00in.|
Price You Pay: $19494.50
Price You Pay: $1194.99
Price You Pay: $1494.50
Price You Pay: $9499.50
Price You Pay: $36999.50
Price You Pay: $22949.50
Price You Pay: $9849.50
Price You Pay: $12579.50