Preferred Pack CT-50-3 SS Stainless Steel Semi-Automatic Carton Sealer with 3 inch tape heads
The operator simply folds the top flaps of the corrugated carton and feeds it into the machine. The CT-50 applies a single tape strip to both the top and bottom of the case simultaneously. This two belt drive design is a heavy duty versatile machine designed for dependable performance and easy operation. The CT-50 can be easily adjusted in only seconds to process a different size carton. Excellent for low profile, small, lightweight boxes.
- “Patented” Tape Head with “Easy Thread” Design
- Interchangeable Tape Heads
- Side Pressure Rollers to Close Box Top
- 2 Side Drive Belts -Positive Feed
- Fully Adjustable Legs
- Infeed Conveyor
- Exit Conveyor
- Stainless Steel Frame
- Heavy Duty Locking Casters
- Carton Size: Length: :6" min. to infinite / Width: 4.5" min. to 18.5" max. / Height: 4" min. to 19.5" max
- Machine Dimensions :36"L x 27"W x 53"H
- Machine Speed : 75ft./min. up to 2000 cartons per hour. Production rate depends on carton size and operator dexterity.
- Power : 110v, single phase, 10 amp
- Weight : 320 lbs. shipping weight 370 lbs.
- Max. Box Weight : 65 lbs.
- Tape Head Specs : 3" (72mm) wide - 1,000 yard or 1,500 yard rolls
CT 50 with label applicator
|Manufacturer Part #:|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||36.00in. x 27.00in. x 53.00in.|
Price You Pay: $250.00
Price You Pay: $125.00
Price You Pay: $1795.00
Price You Pay: $1895.00
Price You Pay: $795.00
Price You Pay: $895.00
Price You Pay: $150.00
Price You Pay: $995.00
Price You Pay: $225.00