Dahle 40214 Professional Small Office Cross Cut Paper Shredder
Dahle 40214 Professional Small Office Paper Shredder
Proficiency best describes this Dahle Small Office Shredder with its ability to get the job done quickly and easily with minimal effort. Small offices or teams of employees will benefit from the ease of use and quiet operation of this small to mid-size shredder. It's perfect for destroying personnel records, client proposals and tax information.
Dahle's 40214 is built with a 9 1/2" feed opening to accommodate both letter and legal size paper with ease. This cross-cut machine offers a 1/8" x 1 9/16" particle size and is able to shred to security level 3 standards. All you need to do is decide what document to shred and this Dahle Small Office shredder will take care of the rest. This shredder features Automatic On/Off operation that uses an electronic sensor to turn the machine on. All you have to do is position your document in the feed opening and the shredder will take care of the rest. Bag Full Auto Off is another convenient function that notifies you when the shred bag is full and needs to be changed. Itï¿½s these state-of-the-art features that saves you time and takes the burden out of shredding your documents.
Energy conservation continues to be a top priority at Dahle. Each shredder comes equipped with the revolutionary SmartPower Energy Management System. This multi-stage system reduces power consumption after ten minutes of sitting idle (sleep mode), and completely powers down after an additional 20 minutes of inactivity. Dahle SmartPower will appeal to those interested in conserving energy as well as reducing electrical costs.
Dahleï¿½s shredders are made in Germany using the latest technology and finest materials. The end result is a quality machine and peace of mind in knowing your Dahle shredder will provide many years of trouble free operation.
Also known as the Dahle BaseCLASS Shredder.
- All Steel Frame: Keeps the cutting cylinders in perfect alignment for optimal performance
- Solid Cutting Head: A solid block of German Solingen Steel is milled to create each cutting cylinder
- Door Open Interlock: Prevents the shredder from operating with the door open
- Thermally Protected Motor: Thermal protection prevents damage to the motor from overheating
- SmartPower: Energy management system that reduces power consumption when sitting idle
- Casters allow for convenient mobility
- Color:.... Grey
- Cut Type:.... cross-cut
- Security Level:.... 3
- Shred Width:.... 0.15 inch
- Shred Length:.... 1.57 Inch
- Sheet Capacity (maximum):.... 9
- Bin Capacity (gal):.... 10.6
- Throat Size:.... 9.5 Inches
- Shred Speed (Feet/Minute):.... 19.7
- Can Shred:.... Credit Cards, Paper, Paper Clips, Staples
- Shred Container Type:.... Wire Frame
- Horse Power:.... 0.5
- Continuous Motor:.... No
- Voltage:.... 100 - 120v (Standard)
- Noise Level (db):.... 46
- Weight:.... 57.3 Lbs.
- Dimensions (HxWxD):.... 27.8 x 16.9 x 13.7 Inches
- Shipping Weight:.... 65 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH):.... 17-3/8 x 20-1/2 x 30 Inches
COVID Supply Chain Warning Due to global challenges including COVID and Climate Change affecting all businesses, prices are subject to change because of supply chain disruptions, shipping delays, labor shortages, material shortages, and inflationary pressures. If you place an order, and there is an increase in a price from that shown, we will alert you before processing the order.
|Manufacturer Part #:||40214|